Monday, June 8, 2009

Fresh Flashback



Remember this guy?

From this show?



Cue the music.

"Now, this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became
The prince of a town called Bel Air."

Come on, sing it with me. You know you want to.

We are sitting here watching The Game Show Network, proving what a very long summer it is going to be, what with the summer TV hiatus and all. Fall premieres can not come soon enough.

Anyhoo, Carlton is now hosting Catch 21.

Proving my long-held belief that The Game Show Network is where careers go to die.

4 comments:

Amber said...

I love Fresh Prince. I used to want to be Hillary.

I'm waiting on the spiffy pantry shelves. Did you paint them bright Easter egg colors? Or should I say, did Caitlin paint them bright Easter egg colors?

:)

Kendra said...

Yes, but does he do the Carlton dance when they win? Then and only then will I watch.

As for TV, 5 of my favorite shows are summer cable shows: The Closer, Raising the Bar, Monk, Psych, True Blood. Oh yeah, and Burn Notice. So I've got plenty to do!

Alison said...

In West Philidelphia, born and raised. On the playground is where I spent most of my days. Chillin' out, maxin', relaxin' all cool and all, shootin' some b-ball outside the school when a couple of guys that were up to no good started making trouble in our neighborhood..........I'll spare you from writing the whole song.

I LOVED that show. And obviously the song still sticks with me.

BTW: Thanks! (hint of sarcasm intended) Now that song is going to stuck in my head all day. ;-)

Tiffani said...

Just thought I'd come over since we visit the same blogs and I see your name all the time!!

Now, I'll go to bed singing that!! But, I DID love that show..

I completely agree on TGN or AnimalPlanet..Mario Lopez hosts PetStar..mmmhhhmm, he's done.