Monday, May 18, 2009
Glatitude Monday 05.18.09
I'm jumping on Gretchen's gladacious bandwagon today.
10. I'm glad that the sun is finally shining after all the rain we've had. I was beginning to feel moldy.
9. I'm glad that Amber loves me enough that she is actually interested in my tweeting.
8. I'm glad that my church is on its summer schedule now. Very laidback and fellowship- and family-focused. Love having Sunday nights free again!
7. I'm glad school is almost over. I'm so giddy I can't contain myself.
6. I glad Caitlin's softball game is cancelled. A free evening!
5. I'm glad my neighbor moved the dead pig out of the middle of the road. Wha..huh?!
4. I'm glad Wes and I have lost a combined 31 pounds this month. Woo hoo!
3. I'm super duper glad that because of our new diet, my grocery shopping is greatly simplified.
2. I'm so glad I have Mondays off.
1. I'm so excited that Caitlin is going home from school with a friend today which means that I get to stay in my jammies until I pick up Hayley at 4:00 pm!