Thursday, July 30, 2009

And The Winner Is...

Congratulations, Kendra! Your persistance paid off.

Here are your random numbers:

1
Timestamp: 2009-07-31 02:43:18 UTC


Actually, you had a 75% chance so it wasn't that much of an achievment.

How is it that Sitemeter claims I've had 222 visitors but only TWO people commented? And one of them commented 3 times. Sorry Amber . I guess you didn't want it badly enough.

Maybe my two faithful commenters visited 222 times between the two of them. That would be weird.

Maybe 218 of my readers secretly despise Glenn Beck, or maybe just don't like reading in general.

Maybe 218 of my readers are just shy. Come on people, I love my lurkers! Don't be afraid to just say 'Hi' every once in a while.

Well, anyway, Kendra I hope you enjoy Glenn's book. I'm really glad you won it because A) you seemed desperate and B) you confided that you think Glenn's a cutie.

I hope you enjoy. I think I have your address. Didn't I send you a Christmas card? Your prize will be on its way. I will miss it. Please take care of it and make sure it finds another good home after you're done with it.

Amen and Godspeed.

4 comments:

Kendra said...

Desperate times call for desperate measures. It would have really sucked if that 25% chance of losing came true.

I will make some fiscally conservative Republican friends and share my spoils with them. Because I'm nice that way.

Amber said...

Darn.

Now you'll just have to give me the book-on-tape version. Because I'm kinda thinking you know that book by heart.

Maybe I can get Kendra to give it to me.

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

I blame my non-commenting-status on lack of consistent internet connection. I'm happy for Kendra though. My mom just gave me The Christmas Sweater by Glenn Beck. Gonna add it to the pile of "need to read" books by my bed.

Unknown said...

Hi Mom!