Monday, January 5, 2009

Memory Monday-Micah 6:8



You people have got to be tired of hearing from me. Mercy, three posts in one day! I won't make a habit out of it.

I wish I knew how to make that handy dandy button up there take you to Joanne's blog but alas, all I am capable of is copying the image.

I'm also participating in Beth Moore's scripture memory challenge over at The LPM Blog.

My verse this week:

"He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8 (NIV)

2 comments:

Joanne (The Simple Wife) said...

Well done!

To make it click to my blog, you have to put it up in your side bar with the code from my first post. I think it's a link or notes typelist (at least that's what it's called on Typepad). Not sure if that helped!

Joanne

Amber said...

Ooooooohhhh....very good job. You've inspired me. I'm memorizing a little something of my own now....it is very good for me!!!

You did really good on that one! Keep up the good work! I'm impressed!