If happiness had an odor this is what it would smell like. I had to go into a "natural" food store to get it but it was SO worth having to talk to the hippy tree-hugger at the check-out counter! But I digress...the point is my funk has lifted. Nothing chases away the funk like spankin' new cleaning products!
In light of my new-found cheerfulness I thought it would be fun to take a look back at 2008. My favorite pictures from the past year, in no particular order:
1. Caitlin's butterflies we hatched in her Butterfly Treehouse that Mammaw gave her for her birthday.
2. My girls at G & G Camp. That's Grandma & Grandpa Camp for you uninformed people.
3. Our trip to Playa Mujeres, Mexico courtesy of Wes' employer, Neurometrix. Too bad he quit the day we got back.
4. The Huckabee Victory Party on Super Tuesday.
5. My new Sheltie puppy, Tess.
6. My small group at church. I love these people!
7. My first official Arts and Crafts Show as a vendor.
8. My new niece, Faith.
9. My first ever fancy garland on my fireplace mantel and also the new drapes I made with my own two little hands.
and last but not least...
10. Riding the 4-wheeler with Wes and the "girls."
Farewell 2008! You were a good year!