Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Party

Tonight was our church small group's Christmas party. We decided to go out to eat at Ta Molly's. We're easy to please...we just enjoy being together without the kiddos. We also played Dirty Santa and I got this...



Isn't it beautiful?! You too can own one of these handpainted ornaments by Vanessa by clicking here.


Here's a pic of the whole group that I swiped from Amber's facebook:



I also took a 3 1/2 hour nap today. Yes, I had a lot of things I needed to do and no, I don't feel guilty at all.

Caitlin declared today the best day ever because they had baked potatoes at her small group (her FAV food) and they made gingerbread houses and took them to some older ladies and caroled for them too. I'm so glad that my kids like doing things for others. Hayley's youth directors will be leaving soon after they graduate this month. They are moving to CO to go to seminary. We will miss them so much. They have been such a blessing to us and to Hayley this past year.

3 comments:

Amber said...

You can swipe my pictures anytime you wish!!

Love your ornament...so darling!

It was fun tonight, wasn't it? Keaton also declared this "best day ever day"....

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Lisa...can I just tell you that when I saw those pics on Facebook, I wanted to cry. I just love all you guys so much. And I miss you more than you know.

You definitely got the best ornament! LOVE it!

Hey...tell your CO bound friends to look us up! We're kinda partial to Arkadelphia folk.

vgrdesigns said...

Thanks for the shout out! I am so glad you liked the ornament!! I DO want two Christmas dog collars. Love them!!! Hope you did well at the sale tonight!