- I am completely freaked out by all the Marxist/Mao-revering/anti-capitalists in the Obama administration.
- At night, when I can't sleep, I worry about the Fed's monetary policies and the falling value of the dollar.
- There's a pervy kid at my daughter's middle school that is really making her uncomfortable but it seems like no one at school believes her. She's strong and she'll be fine but it makes me wonder if this is a sign that I really do need to homeschool next year. Or would that be running away from our problems?
- If I do homeschool her, how will that affect her socially? What about athletics? Will she miss Prom, Homecoming, Graduation or are those things even important? Will she be prepared for college? Can I really do this?
- I'm the cash manager of sorts at work and yesterday when I called the bank to order change they told me they were out. Of ones. And won't have any more until Tuesday. Really? The bank is out of cash? Huh.
- My family is gone this weekend to the farm because tomorrow is Youth Hunt in these here parts. I. am. so. happy. For them, of course. They love to hunt. I'll just have to suffer through the loneliness and having the remote all to myself and not having to prepare meals and not feeling guilty for laying in bed reading blogs all day instead of doing laundry.
- I have lot of tasks to do that I've been putting off for a long time. Not big stuff but I just can't make myself do them.
- I don't feel like myself these days. Uncomfortable in my own skin. Not sad. Not happy. Just...brittle. And burdened.
- Global warming hysteria makes me CRAZY.
- Glenn Beck had an emergency appendectomy this week and I miss him.
- My baby girl is growing up and I'm not quite sure what to do with her right now. She's so different from her big sister, who is an open book. She's quiet and private, like me. I'm not even sure I really know her.
- I'm beginning to feel a little festive about the upcoming holidays.
- Right now I'm into comfort food and nesting. I think I just feel like I need to hunker down with the ones I love.
- I'm terrified of the government takeover of health care. HUGE mistake. HUGE.
M'kay. That's enough.
I'll be back.