Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Coming To You From An Undisclosed Location

I just realized I haven't posted since last Friday.

You'd think I'd have lots to share with you. Not so much.

I am currently watching American Idol and lovin' me some Wi-Fi in an undisclosed location. I will share details with you soon.

Aren't you all a-twitter with excitement?! Yeah, it's not that great really. But a rainy day in ___________ is better than a sunny day at work!

Today I took all three of my dogs to the vet at the same time. What was I thinkin'?

Caitlin carried Tess, the Sheltie. Trying to walk with her on a leash is like having the Tazmanian Devil on a string. Or a bumblebee. Whatever.

That left me and my weakling, arthritic, fibromyalgic self holding on desperately to 130 pounds of dog: Maddie the German Shepherd and Dazey the Golden Retriever. Maddie terrified everyone in the lobby because she's huge and scary-looking and she wanted to inspect everyone. She's very safety-conscious. We call her Patch the Safety Pony. Dazey is just a big goofball and tried to hide behind me which made it difficult to walk. And drive. Have you tried driving with a 65-pound dog in your lap? One woman commented to me that she hoped I was really strong. And with that, the vet quickly ushered us into the back room. Can't say I blame him.

I'm SO NOT doing that again!

I'm checkin' out for now. See y'all!

2 comments:

Carpool Queen said...

I'm the vet queen this week. I think my cat's dying. Argh.

Amber said...

Really? All 3 to the vet? And I thought Steph and I had it rough with 5 kids in an Old Navy.