Thursday, September 3, 2009

Watchdog Alert 09.03.09




I feel such a burden to share the things that I learn with you. I know some of you couldn't care less about this sort of stuff so I'm going to be calling these types of posts "Watchdog Alerts" so you can skip 'em if you so desire. Don't worry; I'll still be posting all manner of inane and silly stuff. But every so often I'm going to be serious for a bit and share what I think is important stuff with you.

This past Friday I shared with you some concerns I have with Van Jones, Special Advisor to the President for Green Jobs. I've also made no secret of the fact that I think the whole "green" movement is a scam. I'm all for conservation and good stewardship of our natural resources but the green movement has always seemed fanatical to me. Almost like a secular religion. I have believed for some time that the green movement is all about control, power and money.

Please take a few minutes to watch this video of an interview with Van Jones. It's enlightening.



I'm not one to say "I told you so."

But I did.

5 comments:

Tiffani said...

girl, you keep me informed!! so, post away...

I can't say I understand everything, but b/c of your blog I am definitely learning more and more on the issues I SHOULD know about, so thank you.

Kendra said...

This "GREEN" movement just makes me sick. I refuse to even use a CF bulb, though we do recycle so we don't have to pay more for garbage. But, this guy, his job, and their agenda (which so many people blindly follow because it is the current "in" movement) just absolutely make me nauseated and nervous for the future of our country. God help up all, I'm afraid we will have no liberties left by the time Obama leaves office!

Kendra said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51kAw4OTlA0

This is even scarier! Have you watched this, Lisa? Makes me want to barf! People have been BRAINWASHED in this country that he is the new Jesus or something!!!!

Amber said...

Smart friend, you are.

And thanks for keeping me informed, too.....

Love you.

And that dude is creepy.

John said...

I hadn't heard of Van Jones until following Wesley's link to you blog. That dude is hard-core. Then in today's paper I see where he "resigned" in the dark of night over the holiday weekend. Apparently, he made the mistake of sharing the agenda out loud :)