Monday, September 26, 2011

Limbo...and not the fun party game

Well.

It's been a while.

A lot has happened since my last post on MAY 2nd.  I'll give you a quick run-down in list form.  'Cuz that's how I roll.

  • We finished up Hayley's first year of homeschooling (9th grade).
  • Caitlin finished 5th grade.
  • Wes and I celebrated our 20th anniversary in Jamaica.
  • There was a dramatic and painful ending of a relationship that was very important to me but I survived.
  • I turned 41...and survived that too.
  • Wes got a fabulous new job that he loves.
  • We decided to sell our house and move.
  • We moved half our belongings and are currently living out of boxes but do not have a scheduled closing date on the afore-mentioned house sale.
  • Since we have not moved yet, Hayley has begun another year of homeschooling.
  • Caitlin started middle school and much to her dismay she has to do that book report after all since WE. ARE. STILL. HERE.
  • I agreed to adopt a cat named Toby from the Humane Society but not until we move.  Have I mentioned we are STILL HERE?!
  • I'm still working part-time until...WE MOVE!
So you can see that my life is in limbo...UNTIL WE MOVE.

2 comments:

Kendra said...

Ugh. Too much limbo. I wish there was an easier way to make things happen for you guys! I just hope it goes quickly and your life gets back to normal! (whatever that is!)

Lindsay said...

Lots of limbo for certain. Glad you're still in town for a wee bit longer. Thrilled Wes has a job he loves.