It's been a while.
A lot has happened since my last post on MAY 2nd. I'll give you a quick run-down in list form. 'Cuz that's how I roll.
- We finished up Hayley's first year of homeschooling (9th grade).
- Caitlin finished 5th grade.
- Wes and I celebrated our 20th anniversary in Jamaica.
- There was a dramatic and painful ending of a relationship that was very important to me but I survived.
- I turned 41...and survived that too.
- Wes got a fabulous new job that he loves.
- We decided to sell our house and move.
- We moved half our belongings and are currently living out of boxes but do not have a scheduled closing date on the afore-mentioned house sale.
- Since we have not moved yet, Hayley has begun another year of homeschooling.
- Caitlin started middle school and much to her dismay she has to do that book report after all since WE. ARE. STILL. HERE.
- I agreed to adopt a cat named Toby from the Humane Society but not until we move. Have I mentioned we are STILL HERE?!
- I'm still working part-time until...WE MOVE!