Monday, January 5, 2009

Memory Monday-Micah 6:8



You people have got to be tired of hearing from me. Mercy, three posts in one day! I won't make a habit out of it.

I wish I knew how to make that handy dandy button up there take you to Joanne's blog but alas, all I am capable of is copying the image.

I'm also participating in Beth Moore's scripture memory challenge over at The LPM Blog.

My verse this week:

"He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8 (NIV)

2 comments:

Joanne : The Simple Wife said...

Well done!

To make it click to my blog, you have to put it up in your side bar with the code from my first post. I think it's a link or notes typelist (at least that's what it's called on Typepad). Not sure if that helped!

Joanne

Amber said...

Ooooooohhhh....very good job. You've inspired me. I'm memorizing a little something of my own now....it is very good for me!!!

You did really good on that one! Keep up the good work! I'm impressed!